Create, deploy, and manage applications on your platforms and devices
The most comprehensive set of resources for you to create, deploy, and manage great applications on your preferred platforms and devices, including Windows, iOS, Android, and Linux.
Choose the subscription that works for you:
Visual Studio subscriptions come with different set of benefits depending on the subscription type and level. You have the option to buy just the Visual Studio IDE or to also get a comprehensive set of subscriber benefits that include cloud services, software for development and testing, support, training, and more.
- Visual Studio Professional or Visual Studio Enterprise
- Visual Studio Professional for Mac or Visual Studio Enterprise for Mac
- Team Foundation Server and TFS CAL
Bring open source development best practices to your enterprise projects
Flexible security, compliance, and deployment controls make it easy for your team to use GitHub Enterprise wherever you need it.
Customers on Enterprise Agreements can get both Visual Studio Subscription and GitHub Enterprise at one low price.
- Monthly Azure credits for Azure services
- Azure DevOps – access to unlimited number of accounts
- Visual Studio App Center
- Office 365 Developer Subscription2, PowerBI Pro3
- Windows and Windows Server
- SQL, SharePoint3 and Exchange3
- Office Professional Plus2
Support and training
- LinkedIn Learning1 (business, tech and creative)
- Pluralsight (cloud, design, security, mobile and data)
- Data Camp (data-science and AI)
- Microsoft Professional Technical Support incidents
- Azure Advisory Chat1
- Azure Community
- Redgate Data Tools
- WhiteSource – OSS management
- Parasoft – test without disruption
- Included in Visual Studio Professional Subscription, Visual Studio Enterprise Subscription
- Included only in Visual Studio Enterprise Subscription
- Included in Visual Studio Enterprise Subscription, MSDN Platforms